New Government Opportunities | TARURA Logo Design Competition [ Award 5 Million Tshs ]
The Prime Minister directed TARURA to reject the massive corruption that is involved in tender processes,
INVITATION FOR LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
INTRODUCTION Tanzania Rural and Urban Roads Agency (TARURA) is an Executive Agency of the Ministry in the President's Office Regional Administration and Local Government, (PORALG) established under the Executive Agencies Act Cap. 245, mandated to manage development and maintenance of rural and urban road networks.
The aim of TARURA is to provide sustainable and cost - effective maintenance and development of Rural and Urban Roads network to support social economic development of Tanzania.
"To be a leading institution in the management of rural and urban road network".
"To plan, design, construct and maintain rural and urban road network in a cost-effective manner for sustainable social economic development". LOGO DESIGN GUIDELINE TARURA wishes to develop a logo that will symbolize its vision, mission and functions and hereby invites creative designers (individuals and companies) to participate in the competition for the creation of its official logo that will uniquely and clearly describe its mandate and its supportive slogan (Improved Roads for Sustainable Development). .
• The design should be in Green, Black and Grey colors with high resolution.
• The logo must be clear and distinctly identifiable for effective application.
• The design should be accompanied by a written description of its meaning and features.
• All submitted entries must be of original work and not based on any pre-existing design.
• TARURA shall reserve the right to register the winning logo as its service mark.
• The judge's decision shall be final and will not be open to any correspondence or appeal whatsoever.
• The logo should be created in three formats BMP, JPEG and PNG files.
THE PRIZE (REWARD)
The winner of the competition will receive a cash prize of Five Million Tanzanian Shillings (5,000,000/=) upon TARURA to satisfy and confirm with the relevant authorizes on the novelty of the Logo.
TARURA Board members and staffs are not eligible to contest.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
SUBMISSION PROCEDURES The designed logo (soft copy) as well as details of the contact persons with mobile number and email must be delivered to the Chief Executive of TARURA on or before 3pm Wednesday, 25th November, 2020 via the following email: [email protected] .OR
Follow link below to download PDF file with full details.....
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.